Podcast: Pulse Nightclub Becomes National Memorial, Bakery Gets Hate Over Pride Cookies
In this episode of The Randy Report podcast:
• Pride proclamations are back as President Biden recognizes June as LGBTQ Pride Month.
• Days before the anniversary of the Pulse Nightclub shooting, Congress designated the site of the former nightclub as a national memorial.
• Sexually active gay men will now be able to donate blood in the U.K. beginning Monday. New eligibility criteria went into effect on World Blood Donor Day, June 14.
• A 22-year-old gay man was brutally attacked and tortured in Brazil. The assault prompted a fierce outcry as hate crimes rise in the country.
• A bakery in Texas experienced hideous homophobia for saying ‘Happy Pride.’ And then the internet stepped in and made us all proud.
• Eli Lieb’s new single, “Boys Who Like Boys,” is the perfect anthem for Pride Month.
All that and more in this episode of The Randy Report