In this episode of The Randy Report podcast:
• President Biden issued executive orders meant to counter the raft of anti-LGBTQ laws being considered in GOP-controlled state legislatures
• Texas Republicans approved their new party platform including calling being gay “an abnormal lifestyle choice”
• Rebel Wilson came out as queer after a major newspaper apparently threatened to out her
• The world body that oversees elite swimming competitions effectively banned transgender women from competing
• What to watch this week? I highly recommend the new gay rom-com “Fire Island” now streaming on Hulu. Regular listeners will recall I recently interviewed one of the film’s stars, Nick Adams.
All that and more in this episode of The Randy Report
Read our previous Pride Month 2022 posts