In response to the news and media coverage that beloved Saints quarterback Drew Brees had made a video for the rabid anti-LGBT hate group Focus on the Family, Brees took to Instagram to “set the record straight.”
“There’s been a lot of negativity spread about me in the LGBTQ community recently based upon an article that someone wrote with a very negative headline, that I think led people to believe that somehow I was aligned with an organization that was anti-LGBTQ and so on and so forth.”
In setting the record straight Brees blames
- the LGBTQ Community for the problem,
- the media for a headline he didn’t like
- denied the very fact he’s been involved with Focus on the Family for at least nine years.
What’s more the PSA video is not the first thing he’s recorded for them. Brees has made audio CD available for purchase, so he is in fact raising money for a hate group. Here’s the original article that broke the story, which for the record, is not a gay media outlet.
https://rainierfruit.com/viagra-slogans/ levitra alvarado complications du viagra essay on world without war https://reprosource.com/hospital/generic-viagra-no-perceription/72/ watch course material english paper 1 section a help click here essay inclusive education how to get academic papers for free beer thesis https://www.texaskidneycare.com/takecare/canada-online-pastilla-clamidia/120/ help writing college research paper source url coursework co to znaczy http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/english-essay-websites/26/ https://lajudicialcollege.org/forall/how-to-structure-economics-essays/16/ thomas carlyle essay aquaphor for accutane united support tosh.o viagra test mit admission essays viagra shop in dubai essays on stress management can viagra help with erectile dysfunction source site dog prednisone withdrawal 5 steps in hypothesis testing thesis in the philippines writing 3 paragraph essay “Drew Brees Records Video for Anti-LGBT Religious Organization”
What Drew Brees does not do in the video is
- denounce Focus on the Family for their anti-LGBT hate/activism, homophobic/transphobic lies and for promoting of Conversion Therapy
- disavow his association with the group which he has had for at least nine years
- acknowledge it was a mistake to record a video for such a group
- or even mention Focus on the Family by name let alone that they are the antithesis of what he proclaims as his Christian beliefs.
The media wasn’t buying his video either and questioned Brees after practice, when he went into “I didn’t know” default mode.
Does Drew Brees think anyone is buying he didn’t know how virulently anti-LGBT they are after being involved with them for nine years? Seriously???
Doesn’t the Bible say something about not bearing false witness? How about the TRUTH shall set you free?
Again, what Brees does not do is
- denounce the religious hate group (because he doesn’t want to offend Christian fans?)
- acknowledge making the video for them was a mistake (instead he tries to pivot away to the Bible)
- take responsibility for what he’s done and ask forgiveness (isn’t that the Christian thing to do?)
The only thing left to say is