With a career spanning five decades, Sir Elton John has sold over 300 million records, including seven consecutive #1 U.S. albums, 59 “Top 40” singles, 16 “Top 10” hits, and nine #1 hits, making him one of the most successful recording artists, performers, and prolific composers alive today.
He has earned an Academy Award, a Tony Award for his four Broadway scores (with a fifth on the way), five Grammy Awards; countless humanitarian awards for his HIV/AIDS work and Knighthood from Queen Elizabeth II.
Out now is a sparkling new collection, “Elton John DIAMONDS.” This career retrospective is offered in three formats, 2 CD set, 2LP vinyl, and a 3 CD Limited Edition Box Set, including postcards, book and a third disc of favorites curated by Elton John personally.
In an interview with Today’s Matt Lauer, Elton John reflected on the longevity of his career and partnership with collaborator Bernie Taupin.
Last week, Elton John surprised the audience at the curtain call of the 20th Anniversary celebration of The Lion King on Broadway.
Order Elton John DIAMONDS HERE
And on Instagram
TheOUTfront had to include at least a couple of our favorite songs from Elton John’s unparalleled cannon of work. First, “I’m Still Standing” which has always felt like an anthem to our Community.
And of course from 1970, the song which launch it all, and the only song Sir Elton John has played at every one of his more than 4000 performances in his career.
- Your Song
- Tiny Dancer
- Rocket Man (I Think It’s Gonna Be A Long Long Time)
- Honky Cat
- Crocodile Rock
- Saturday Night’s Alright (For Fighting)
- Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
- Candle In The Wind
- Bennie And The Jets
- The Bitch Is Back
- Philadelphia Freedom
- Island Girl
- Someone Saved My Life Tonight
- Don’t Go Breaking My Heart (Duet with Kiki Dee)
- Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
- Little Jeannie
- Song For Guy
- Blue Eyes
- I’m Still Standing
- I Guess That’s Why They Call It The Blues
- Sad Songs (Say So Much)
- I Don’t Wanna Go On With You Like That
- Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me (Duet with George Michael)
- Something About The Way You Look Tonight
- I Want Love
- Can You Feel The Love Tonight? (from The Lion King)
- Are You Ready For Love? (2003 Remix)
- Home Again
- Looking Up
- Circle Of Life (from The Lion King)
- Skyline Pigeon (Piano Version)
- Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
- Pinball Wizard
- Mama Can’t Buy You Love
- Part-Time Love
- Victim Of Love
- Empty Garden (Hey Hey Johnny)
- Kiss The Bride
- That’s What Friends Are For – Dionne Warwick & Friends feat. Elton John, Gladys Knight & Stevie Wonder
- The One
- True Love (Duet with Kiki Dee)
- Live Like Horses (Duet with Luciano Pavarotti)
- Written In The Stars (Duet with LeAnn Rimes from Aida)
- This Train Don’t Stop There Anymore
- Good Morning To The Night – Elton John vs. PNAU
- Step Into Christmas