When Gilbert Baker, creator of the Rainbow flag passed away unexpectedly last weekend, Christian radio host, Bryan Fischer (funded by the American Family Association) got his righteous panties in a twist claiming “gays stole the rainbow from God.” Now they want it back.
According to the GailyGrind.com Fischer claims
“… homosexuality will be responsible for the collapse of the Western economy, that straight people didn’t want to be ‘forced’ to think about two men having sex while eating a hamburger, that gay people are at fault for the Holocaust and much more.”
Black Jesus, give me strength not to slap the shit out of this fool.
- “It’s official: gay and lesbian dollars are fueling the U.S. retail economy” (read report here)
- How shitty are “straight” burgers, if they’re thinking about penetrating sphincters?
- 22K LGBTs were killed in the Holocaust. Of course, we did it to ourselves. #pinktriangle
After he called out gays for stealing God’s rainbow, the internet and twitter had a field day replying to his accusations. But that hasn’t stopped Fischer’s roll and he’s doubling down (wonder where he learned to do that?), issuing a second warning, “the rainbow is a sign of hope and assurance…” (FYI… it still is!) insisting that “sexual deviants” will face a “terrible penalty” for stealing the rainbow. What’s more, he’s now claiming cultural appropriation! According to the GailyGrind.com, (Full GailyGrind article here )
“the worst example of cultural appropriation in history is the LGBT community stealing the rainbow from God.”
“The rainbow is God’s,” he said. “God invented the rainbow—look at Genesis 9:11-17—He invented it, it’s His thing, He put it in the sky as a promise that he would never again destroy the earth through a flood.”
She so crazy!
- Invented rainbows? “A rainbow is a meteorological phenomenon that is caused by reflection, refraction and dispersion of light in water droplets resulting in a spectrum of light appearing in the sky.” So it’s a safe bet “Noah’s rainbow” wasn’t the first.
- Genesis 9:14 When I bring clouds over the earth and the bow is seen in the clouds, 15I will remember my covenant that is between me and you… Remember? God needs meteorological post-it note reminders???
- Like it or not Mr. Fischer, scripture tells us, we are ALL God’s children. If He created a rainbow and gave it to mankind, it’s ours too.
Just like Gilbert Baker created the Rainbow Flag and gave it to a global Community to share with pride.